hobbit-clients.cfg CLASS=Linux

Anna Jonna Armannsdottir annaj at hi.is
Fri Aug 15 00:47:16 CEST 2008

In the file hobbit-clients.cfg there is the following
configuration that does not seem to work as
I expected.

CLASS=Linux
	PROC	cron
	PROC	ntpd
	FILE /var/log/messages SIZE>0 MTIME<604800 yellow

DEFAULT
	# These are the built-in defaults.
	UP      10
#	LOAD    5.0 10.0 EXHOST=snaefell.rhi.hi.is
	CLOCK	5

The settings for the CLASS=Linux section used to be under
default, until I introduced a bbwin client into the set.
Then I introduced CLASS=Linux, hoping that it would
do what I expected it to do.

I need to be able to set some default settings for
hobbit clients running on a Linux host and some
other default settings for BBWin clients.

I want to keep the hosts on the same web page so I
can not use PAGE=firstset etc.

--
Kindest Regards, Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir,       %&   A: Because people read from top to bottom.
Unix System Aministration, Computing Services,   %&   Q: Why is top posting bad?