[hobbit] Hobbit for Macintosh

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:12:22 CEST 2008

Henri Taute,

Can you contribute one of your mac ppc machines as hobbit client compilation machine ?
I do plan to create hobbit package for OS X.

Here is what I have so far.

imac:~ tj_yang$ file /opt/hobbitclient42/bin/*
/opt/hobbitclient42/bin/bb:                     Mach-O executable i386
/opt/hobbitclient42/bin/bbcmd:                  Mach-O executable i386
/opt/hobbitclient42/bin/bbdigest:               Mach-O executable i386
/opt/hobbitclient42/bin/bbhostgrep:             Mach-O executable i386
/opt/hobbitclient42/bin/bbhostshow:             Mach-O executable i386
/opt/hobbitclient42/bin/clientupdate:           Mach-O executable i386
/opt/hobbitclient42/bin/hobbitclient-darwin.sh: Bourne shell script text executable
/opt/hobbitclient42/bin/hobbitclient.sh:        Bourne shell script text executable
/opt/hobbitclient42/bin/hobbitlaunch:           Mach-O executable i386
/opt/hobbitclient42/bin/logfetch:               Mach-O executable i386
/opt/hobbitclient42/bin/msgcache:               Mach-O executable i386
/opt/hobbitclient42/bin/orcahobbit:             Mach-O executable i386
imac:~ tj_yang$

T.J. Yang