[hobbit] "Hobbit" name legal stuff; slight name change will happen

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Aug 11 21:43:19 CEST 2008

In <43ea8d070808111141k337397bfy308263ee86bd3be at mail.gmail.com> "Rob MacGregor" <rob.macgregor at gmail.com> writes:

>On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 18:52, Kern, Thomas <Thomas.Kern at hq.doe.gov> wrote:
>> Question mark ? for missing and Exclamation ! for disabled.

>I'd suggest:

>Green: Tick
>Yellow: (warning) Triangle
>Red: Stop sign or !
>Disabled: X
>Missing: - or ?

Please remember that there is a separate set of icons for alerts that have been
acknowledged. A checkmark/tick is currently used for that (it's red or yellow,
so I suppose using a green tick might be ok ...)

I do appreciate all of the suggestions for new icons, and would be very
happy to include new graphics. I just don't have the skills to come up with
anything, so when I created Hobbit I just had to grab whatever was out there
with an acceptable license.