[hobbit] Skinned Hobbit (eww) discussion

Robert Holden robertholden at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 21:34:32 CEST 2008

I like the term "themes" more than skins.  I will use that from now on. :-)

I will try to get together 'diffs' list or something to show what changes I
have made.  My biggest weakness in these changes is with css.  I feel this
is the best way to maintain consistency on all pages.

I have tested my theme on different types of pages:
 - Main (ok)
 - Non-Green ("X events received in the past Y minutes" box has 'dark'
colors still)
 - Critial Systems (ok)
 - Sub-pages (ok)
 - Reports:
 --- Eventlog (ok)
 --- Availability (ok)
 --- Snapshot (ok)
 --- Config (ok, but page is hard to read [busy])
 --- Metrics (ok)
 --- Ghost clients (menu not working, not sure what is so different about
this report)
 - All Admin Menu functions (ok)
 - All Help menus (no header / menu / footer, bug in hobbit?)

The most complicated part of the changes I have done is the menu move.  Took
quite a bit of trial-and-error to get that part to work.

Robert