[hobbit] Skinned Hobbit (eww) discussion

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Mon Aug 11 20:18:16 CEST 2008

There has been some discussion over the years but I don't think anything significant.  I've always liked the idea of a "brandable" hobbit.  We could then add a new "themes" section to The Shire. :-)

It would be nice if you could just point to a theme folder or maybe just symlink www to a theme.  If you could write up a tutorial on what you did that could go up on The Shire...that'd be awesome.  It'd be really awesome if we could make it brandable to the sub-page level for those of us who monitor multiple customer's sites.

=G=