[hobbit] monitoring of server itself

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Aug 11 18:59:26 CEST 2008

Assuming that the client was installed with it (I believe there is no way
around it, though I could be mistaken) it should be reporting - see if there
is something in Ghosts.

The issue is probably that localhost in bb-hosts - the reporting host from
the client must match that of the host in bb-hosts.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St