[hobbit] "Hobbit" name legal stuff; slight name change will happen

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Aug 11 18:13:46 CEST 2008

Changing the Hobbit background is a whole other situation.  I think we
should work out what works best for icons before working on the background.

I think we all agree that the shapes need to change.  We don't like the
devil and triclops for visibility reasons.  I like the road signs idea and I
also like my idea of the +, X, O shapes for green/red/yellow.

Does anyone have any art skills?  I skipped art class in High School.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St