[hobbit] "Hobbit" name legal stuff; slight name change will happen

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Aug 11 17:20:23 CEST 2008

I've always had it easy seeing colors but I am near sighted.  I can see the
Hobbit display on a projector that is a good ~18 feet wide, reading the text
as well.  Colors were easier to read so it must be Galen's idea of "Macular
Degeneration" or some sort of color blindness.

Maybe we should follow the idea of doing different symbols.  A green plus,
red X, yellow circle for <24h and maybe just animate them for anything >24h?

Also I've been kind of curious as to why the default green <24h icon is a
triclops...

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343