spilt pages into sections

Torsten Richter bb4 at richter-it.net
Fri Aug 8 12:44:36 CEST 2008

Hi,

is it possible to split a web page generated by Hobbit into sections?
At the moment we get a layout like this:

Pages hosted locally
--------------------
Project1
Project2
.
.
.

What I want to do is something like this:

Projects for cutomer A
----------------------
Project1
Project2

Projects for customer B
-----------------------
Project3
Project4
.
.
.

I know that I can change the text "Pages hosted locally" by changing the variable MKBBLOCAL respectively MKBBSUBLOCAL.

At the moment I don't want to use alternate pagesets for this because I only need this for 1 or 2 subpages within the normal page layout.
Or is it possible to generate alternate pagesets as a subpage of the normal layout?
But this leaves the question if it is possible to split these subpages into sections.

Regards
Torsten