[hobbit] "Hobbit" name legal stuff; slight name changewill happen

Tim Grzechowski tim.grzechowski.osv at fedex.com
Fri Aug 1 23:54:33 CEST 2008

Going with Darren's theme, and as hswn.DK is a top level domain for Denmark.
I will have to assume Henrik Stoerner is Danish, or at least in Denmark.

   watchful ....... vågent (org open)
   guardian ....... vogter (com/net/org open)
   openguardian ... åben (abenvogter com/net/org all open)
   aware .......... bevidst (com/org open)

Not sure how well google translator is, hell I have a hard enough time with
Engrish,  ;)  ....but that is what it spit out.

I like the first one.  But don't know how the word sounds in Danish.  Plus
he can spin it as "V Agent" for us those that hack the Kings language.
Victory Agent, Verbose Agent, Vicious Agent... whatever.  Or don't even
explain it.

I agree that it would be easier to push a more "corporate friendly" name
though.

Not that I have anything against hobbits, or short people in general.  I
hardly notice them in fact.

/tg

Note: I verified the domains with a whois, so they could be awfully
inaccurate.