[hobbit] Version of Hobbit y'all use?

Thomas Leavitt tleavitt at unameits.com
Fri Aug 1 06:20:28 CEST 2008

I was able to resolve the /var/log/messages issue by following the
instructions (with slight modifications) in the System Monitoring With
Hobbit wikibook. My Hobbit is now happily reporting green (correctly)
and clear (correctly) depending on the file being monitored.

Now I simply have to figure out what I want it to monitor in that file,
and if there are other files I want to monitor as well. :)

Thomas