admin-senders

Epp, Matthew Mr CTR USA USAASC matthew.epp at us.army.mil
Wed Apr 30 19:03:51 CEST 2008

Are enable/disable commands included in the information forwarded by a
proxy as per the admin-senders parameter? I have one main server that
receives events from a proxied secondary, all data comes through
normally, but when I blue something out on the secondary, the command
does not get automatically applied to the master. If this is not the
case, has anyone attempted to implement such a system?

Also, has anyone attempted setting up a multi-master environment, where
each server would run a proxy on port 1984, forwarding to every other
server on their display port 1985 (to avoid infinite looping of data)?
If so, any problems encountered?