[hobbit] What's the syntax to display multiple graphs on a status page?

John Burk john.d.burk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 17:23:02 CEST 2008

I'm wanting to track over 10 different status vars and some other
performance metrics from a mysql server (it's very heavily loaded and
I can't scale out due to the application, have to justify the cost to
scale up).

Is it possible (or how non-trivial is it) to have a sub-page below the
status page where I could group all the secondary charts?

johnB