[hobbit] Flooding hobbit

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at woodside.com.au
Mon Apr 28 05:34:02 CEST 2008

Hi Ettienne

This sounds like a good plan.
I think my knowledge of Windoze and BBWin is too lacking for me to think
of this sort of thing on my own.

The bulk of the noise is coming through in the "Full log
eventlog_security" section.
Most of them are lines like this one
success - 2008/04/28 10:41:34 - Security (680) - Logon attempt by:
MICROSOFT_AUTHENTICATION_PACKAGE_V1_0 Logon account: xxxxxx Source
Workstation: ABCDEFG Error Code: 0x0

The lines start with "success", and appear to end with "Error Code: 0x0"

I tried both these entries in client-local.cfg :
[win32]
eventlog:security
ignore success

It gave me no joy, but according to the comments in client-local.cfg, I
would have expected it to.

Or should it look like this
[win32]
eventlog:security
ignore 0

This did the trick.
Can you confirm that it would only remove the return code 0x0, and not
remove all lines containing a 0?

Thanks
    Vernon