EXHOST regular expression syntax

Anna Jonna Armannsdottir annaj at hi.is
Tue Apr 22 10:15:00 CEST 2008

In my University, all hosts on a page run a dsmc process.
However, there are exceptions from the rule.
In the hobbit-clients.cfg file,
The rule that used to work is like this:
PROC	dsmc EXHOST=%.jotunn.rhi.hi.is

Now, yet another host is also exempt from the rule, so
I tested the following rules:
PROC	dsmc EXHOST=%.jotunn.rhi.hi.is EXHOST=bestla.rhi.hi.is
PROC	dsmc EXHOST=%.jotunn.rhi.hi.is,bestla.rhi.hi.is

Both rules give unexpected results. So I expect that the rule
should be written as a single regular expression, but I
do not know the syntax. Can anybody refer me to a description
of the syntax.

--
Kindest Regards, Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir,       %&   A: Because people read from top to bottom.
Unix System Aministration, Computing Services,   %&   Q: Why is top posting bad?