[hobbit] Sort of off topic (gsm modems)

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Tue Apr 8 16:15:35 CEST 2008

They actually make internet enabled power supplies (I've seen them in supply mags but it's been a couple of years since I was in a position where I get the catalogs).  You could then log into the power supply and power cycle to outlet.  IIRC, they were a bit pricey but cheaper than trips to power down a device.

=G=