[hobbit] bbtest rrd file isn't getting updated anymore

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Sep 27 18:49:27 CEST 2007

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 11:44:23AM -0400, Tom Georgoulias wrote:
> Stopped and restarted hobbit, and now I have core files in my ~/server
> dir.  Want one or something done to one?

Seems like your rrdstatus task dies once every 5 minutes, which would
match the times that your network tests run. Could you run one of the
core files through gdb (see the "Reporting bugs" section in the Help
menu)? Also, please grab the bbtest report with

  bb 127.0.0.1 "hobbitdlog YOURHOBBITSERVER.bbtest" >bbtest.txt

and send me the bbtest.txt file (attached,please - to avoid it
getting messed up by the mail program).