[hobbit] Multiple ssh tests under one single status.

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Wed Sep 19 19:37:04 CEST 2007

I recently dealt with this very issue, as we have an ssh server that
listens on both port 22, and another port. I ended up duplicating the
ssh section of bb-services and creating one called "altssh" that was
using the other port, and then in bb-hosts I check for both (# ssh
altssh ...). This way I am sure to get accurate and seperate checks and
alerts.

I also monitor some IRC servers as well, and our hub uses a nonstandard
port. I used the same method and check for "irc" as well as "irchub".

-Charles