[hobbit] N00b starting to use Hobbit

Sigurður Guðbrandsson sigurdur at raforninn.is
Wed Sep 19 14:51:53 CEST 2007

Hi.

 Did you configure the clients properly? That is, did you configure the correct IP address in the config files? Also, is there a firewall blocking this anywhere?

 As for the port, you can change that in hobbitserver.cfg file. Just remember to restart the hobbit server. And do tell the clients to send to that port.

With regards,

Sigurður Guðbrandsson

Raförninn ehf.

Suðurhlíð 35