[hobbit] Hobbit Minimum HW requirement

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Mon Sep 17 17:16:57 CEST 2007

I was running Big Brother (much more CPU intensive) on an IBM 43P under
AIX 5.1.  192 MB memory, 9.6 GB disk, 233 MHz single cpu. This was
monitoring about 10 tests each on something over 50 hosts and doing
network tests on another 50 routers and switches.

In addition, it was running cricket 1.04
(http://cricket.sourceforge.net/) for the same 50 routers and switches.

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc