Disk monitoring

Christian Rehberger c.rehberger at oclcpica.org
Mon Sep 17 17:01:46 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm running a hobbit server and installed a new hobbit client on a new machine.

Now I run into problems with the disk monitoring.

The disk is filled up to 93% on the new host "nestor" but on the monitoring site
I get always a yellow page. The entry for nestor in the "hobbit-clients.cfg" on the
server shows, that only the default value is working for that new client.

The client on galway works pretty fine!

On the same time I get error messages on the client machine in
the "hobbitclient.log" file: Failed to get a message, terminating

Any idea?

Here's the "hobbit-clients.cfg" file of the server:

HOST=galway
        # These are the values for galway.Sisis.de
        DISK    * 97 99
        PORT    "LOCAL=%([.:]5000)$" state=LISTEN TEXT=ASE TRACK=ase

        PROC    /usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd 5 20 TEXT=HTTP-ContentDM
        PROC    /usr/local/sisis-pap/apache/bin/httpd 5 20 TEXT=HTTP-sisis-pap
        FILE    /home/sisis/hugo MODE=444 yellow
        LOG     /var/log/messages %hugolein color=red

HOST=nestor
        # These are the values for nestor.Sisis.de
        DISK    * 95 98

DEFAULT
        # These are the built-in defaults.
        UP      10