[hobbit] FW: Hobbit [85409] itlab02.metsi.com:svcs CRITICAL (RED)

pkc_mls pkc_mls at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 10 16:47:19 CEST 2007

Nikesh Maharaj a écrit :
> HI,
>
> My alerts send me the following. Is there any way I can change this just
> to send me the "service" that is not ok?

hello,

this is the standard format.
the code is available, so you can have hobbit send you exactly the
message you wish.
sure for the first time you think you have too much informations in this
mail,
but in the future perhaps you'll be happy all those infos are in the mail.

if you simply need to know which service is not ok, just browse to the
hobbit "non green view" in your
browser.