[hobbit] Alerts

Eric Meddaugh etmsys at rit.edu
Mon Sep 10 15:29:08 CEST 2007

I think you might also need THE "RECOVERED" and "NOTICE" tags as well.

We have all alerts sent to a program which processes them, this is what
we had to do to get it to work fully:

HOST=* RECOVERED

        SCRIPT  /home/hobbit/server/ext/PROGRAM.pl none

        SCRIPT  /home/hobbit/server/ext/PROGRAM.pl notice NOTICE

Is that the correct way?

---Eric