[hobbit] File monitoring with BBWin

s_aiello at comcast.net s_aiello at comcast.net
Wed Oct 31 18:12:29 CET 2007

I have written a VBScript to monitor log files for Windows platforms. It has
not been thoroughly tested, nor is it used much in my environment, but it
should be robust enough. For lack of a better name it creates a report
called "msgs2".

If anyone is interested, I could create an archive of the script & usage.
Also, since it is VBScript, it should be easy to update the fsmon function
with the new features, if the BBWin maintainer is interested.

Let me know if there is interest, it may take me a few days to find time to
bundle it up.

 ~Steve