Keeping menus viewable

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Oct 26 03:01:33 CEST 2007

Before diving into this task and asking for help I'm willing to bet that
someone on this mailing list has already accomplished this task.  Let me
know so I don't have to research all this stuff, if you would =)

I am interested in making is so that as I scroll down on the page the menus
in the top left corner keep their position anywhere on the page.  I've been
suggested the best way to do this was with CSS.  To begin with, where would
the best place to be adding the CSS code to do this?

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

--- Henry Spencer