[hobbit] Weird BBCmd Issue

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Oct 24 16:12:18 CEST 2007

Does it return after a while or does it stay purple after turning purple?  I
think the default setting would be to go purple (no report) after 20 minutes
- 5 minute polls, 4 polls.

When I was using Big Brother 1.9btf I was having a lot of purples come up
when the ISP was having issues.  I really can't explain why as the detailed
page was able to do the tests and report, but it likely was that it wasn't
in a timely fashion.

Josh

--
Josh Luthman