hobbit-clients.cfg not working?

Stefan van der Walt skjoldar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 14:18:19 CEST 2007

Hi guys, first post here.
I have been searching archives and google all day, but so far have
come across nothing.

Scenario:
Server has disk with oracle data store, is always on 99%
and swap (this is normal for these hosts is always between 50 and 60

modified hobbit-clients.cfg to say

HOST=cypher
       DISK    /data2 IGNORE
       DISK    /data3 IGNORE
       DISK    /data4 IGNORE

HOST=brown,crusher,cypher
       MEMSWAP 60 80

DEFAULT
       # These are the built-in defaults.
       UP      1h
       LOAD    5.0 10.0
       DISK    * 90 95
       MEMPHYS 100 101
       MEMSWAP 50 80
       MEMACT  90 97

Yet nothing on the display changes.
Disk is still red (i had it on 100 101 as well before ignore)
and swap still shows yellow.

/data2 (94% used) has reached the WARNING level (90%)
red /data3 (99% used) has reached the PANIC level (95%)
yellow /data4 (92% used) has reached the WARNING level (90%)

The is being read, because when I make an error it shows up in the log
file, but these changes have no effect.
What am I missing?

Thanks
Stef