Red Hat vmware server ping problems

Lance Wantenaar Lance.Wantenaar at easyJet.com
Wed Oct 24 11:37:56 CEST 2007

All

I have a Red Hat EL 2.6.9-5. I am using hobbit 4-20 on it. I am getting
inconsistent reports with ping on the server.

I can ping an address from another vmware server (windows) without a
problem. I am also getting incorrect times (ms) with regards to ping

 Haven't patched this server so it could be due to that. Any insight
would be appreciated.

- - -
Why not get away from it all this autumn with a short city-break from new easyJet Holidays?

We have thousands of great value short breaks in Europe available now at www.easyJet.com.

easyJet Airline Company Limited Registered in England with Registered number: 3034606
Subsidiary of easyJet Plc Registered in England with registered number: 3959649
Registered Office: Hangar 89, London Luton Airport, Luton, Bedfordshire LU2 9PF