[hobbit] Backing up hobbit

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Oct 19 15:55:27 CEST 2007

No it was not - just 444.  I added write for the Hobbit user/group.

It's been 20m and the history.log has not said a thing.  I believe it is
fixed.

The grand total data size for the Hobbit user's home directory is 100M -
uncompressed.  This will be very easy to backup with either method.

Thanks a whole lot guys, greatly appreciate the help!

Josh