[hobbit] Disk graphs

Thomas Kaehn tk at westend.com
Fri Oct 19 14:09:04 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 12:09:00PM +0200, Thomas Kaehn wrote:
> I've noticed that the disk graphs do not show all filesystems reported
> by the clients. There is always one filesystem missing (count in the
> script URL one too low). However on the trends page the graph shows up
> correctly. Is it a bug or configuration issue?

I've taken a closer look at this problem. It does not occur with
any number of filesystems.

5 filesystems => only 4 are shown in 1 diagram
6 filesystems => only 5 are shown in 1 diagram

1 filesystem => OK, 1 diagram
10 filesystems => OK, 3 diagrams
14 filesystems => OK, 4 diagrams

Additionally the wrong number of graphs is only shown on the disk page
not on the trends page. Is anyone experiencing the same problem?

> is client based configuration fully supported or is it considered
> deprecated? Are there some features which do not work using client
> based configuration (e.g. logfile monitoring or viewing client data
> in the web interface)?

Ciao,
Thomas
--
Thomas Kähn                   WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                       CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller