[hobbit] Conn Test Times

Joost van den Broek joost at seat-ibiza.nl
Fri Oct 12 16:23:12 CEST 2007

I don't think this has anything to do with ping'ing the wrong hosts. In
my case it has afaik to do with hobbitping. Switching to fping would
solve this issue, but I personally don't care (using smokeping for RTT
stats).

If you check Henkrik's demo page, you'll see that his local hosts
(172.16.x, assuming these are not in a VPN) also have very high response
times. Don't know why that is, maybe it will be resolved in the 4.3 final?

-Joost