[hobbit] Conn Test Times

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Oct 12 15:32:11 CEST 2007

Michael,

Click the icon on the bb.html and confirm it is the correct IP address.
When I had this "problem" I noticed it was resolving the hostname and
ping'ing the incorrect IP address.  If you do notice it is ping'ing the
wrong address add the testip arguement after the last comment.

Josh

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340