Differences in two Hobbit servers for no reason?

Aaron Kincaid akincaid at beckautogroup.com
Thu Oct 11 21:01:37 CEST 2007

I have two Hobbit servers that I built.  The latest one that I built
monitors everything on itself, while the older server doesn't monitor
cpu, disk, memory, msgs, netstat, pop3, procs, smtp, svcs, and uptime.
I haven't made any changes to the hobbitclient file that would remove
any monitoring.  Any ideas as to what I need to do to bring back this
monitoring on the old server?  Both servers have entries in the bb-hosts
file as such:  192.168.1.1   hobbit.server.com          #bbd
http://hobbit.server.com/

Thanks,

Aaron Kincaid