[hobbit] linecount?????

Joshua Krause joshuakrause at triad.rr.com
Fri Oct 5 15:35:11 CEST 2007

Is there a way to alarm if the count of a particular word isn't
there.  I am trying to monitor a log file that applies to a callerid
program we use.  It will always be sending a phrase "SIP" and when
that phrase isn't there then the application needs to be checked.  An
I was hoping that the linecount would be able to help me.  Just
couldn't find on anything on how to alarm on it.

Josh