NetBSD meminfo test overflows

Tracy Di Marco White gendalia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 07:42:02 CEST 2007

# /usr/pkg/hobbit/client/bin/netbsd-meminfo
bash-3.00# /usr/pkg/hobbit/client/bin/netbsd-meminfo
Total:-512
Free:0
Swaptotal:1033
Swapused:319

I assume that at least one datatype needs to be larger.

The data on the web page is much more entertaining:
Thu Oct 4 00:31:41 CDT 2007 - Memory low

   Memory              Used       Total  Percentage
green Physical     4294966784M 4294966784M          0%
yellow Swap                319M       1033M         30%

----
I've updated the hobbit client package in NetBSD, and I've
almost finished the hobbit server package update, I just have
to have it reviewed. Maybe just in time for the next version
to be released.

-Tracy