[hobbit] RE: hi

Tod Hansmann thansmann at directpointe.com
Wed Oct 3 18:01:36 CEST 2007

If you use Windows XP/2003, you can install the SNMP service and use
that.  You might be able to do the same with Win2k, but I've never
tried, as we don't have any such ancient machines.

I should point out that we don't use devmon.  We just use mrtg.  The
idea should be the same.

Tod Hansmann
Network Engineer