[hobbit] Critical Systems ACK vs "regular" ACK

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 17:49:12 CEST 2007

I've noticed that when you ACK an alert from anywhere other than the
Critical Systems page, the ACK doesn't carry over, and you have to ACK it
again from there.  We have trained our Operations group to use the C.S.
page, so we sometimes get alerted from them about stuff we have already
ack'ed.  Also, acking from the C.S. page doesn't stop the alerts from being
sent out.

Is there any way to tie these two systems together, perhaps for this
upcoming release?  Or is there a reason they are separate?