[hobbit] Hobbit in Debian

Christoph Berg cb at df7cb.de
Mon Oct 1 14:34:46 CEST 2007

Re: Buchan Milne 2007-10-01 <200710011349.51274.bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net>
> I (maintainer of Hobbit for Mandriva) originally requested a feature like
> this, which Hendrik implemented using the "directory" directive, which will
> include all files in the directory (although I would have preferred a glob,
> to avoid /etc/hobbit/hobbitlaunch.d/somecheck.cfg.rpmnew,
> or /etc/hobbit/hobbitlaunch.d/somecheck.cfg~ being read and leaving the admin
> wondering why his new settings aren't applied).

Ah, I missed that so far in the documentation. The ability not to read
files like *.dpkg-new is required for the include directory to be
useful for us. Full-featured globbing is not necessary, I'm fine with
a directory include provided it features something like "include only
files ending in .cfg".

Christoph
--
cb at df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/