[hobbit] Hobbit setup after Catastrophic failure

David Gilmore david at stenhouseconsulting.com
Mon Oct 1 17:16:33 CEST 2007

That is how I have been launching it, using hobbit.sh, which happily replies that it stops, starts, restarts, etc...

I think at this point I am going to redo the configure/make/make install just to get a working installation again.  Then I will restore the config one piece at a time as my bulk restore seems to have had issues.

David