dns test configuration

Marganne, Etienne emarganne at be.tiauto.com
Mon Oct 1 15:49:04 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I have a question concerning DNS test time configuration. On my network
there are some DNS servers which respond hardly due to the quality of
the line, and those have problems with the DNS test going red. I think
it could be a matter of time-outs. However I do not really understand,
what are the different configuration values, one can use to fix it up.

If someone can explain me the logic of the thing, I would be pleased.

Best regards,

Etienne Marganne.

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are Not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.