[hobbit] CPU Utilization, Not Good

Mike Rowell Mike.Rowell at Rightmove.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 18:51:16 CET 2007

James,

What box are we talking about here, architecture and OS/version.

I know that Top doesn't run accurately for certain bits iowait being the
most common one on Solaris 10 anymore due to changes in the underlying
structures it uses.

Regards,

Mike