[hobbit] strange graph behavior - random machines & graphs

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Nov 29 20:53:28 CET 2007

Do they monitor the same devices?  I think there has to be some similarity
between the two as they had the same problem at the same time (though this
isn't 100%, it's logically the first place to look).  Hardware isn't of much
concern here as they don't communicate and the chances of both servers going
bad on the same date is simply astronomical.

Are there any kind of auto updating services running on them?

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

--- Henry Spencer