[hobbit] strange graph behavior - random machines & graphs

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:15:56 CET 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 12:01 PM, Josh Luthman <josh at imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:

> This is completely beyond my knowledge, but the first place I would look
> at is any hardware problems, any recent changes (obviously =) and the
> similarities between those two Hobbit servers issues.

That's the thing, there aren't any similarities between these two machines.
They are different hardware, different OS, different network segment, and
different hosts being monitored.

There were some recent changes in the past month to one of the hobbit
servers, with a bunch of custom RRD graphs added.  But this wasn't done on
the other hobbit server.  The only thing changed on the other hobbit server
is more html web checks added; nothing out of the ordinary.