[hobbit] aix

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Nov 29 01:43:44 CET 2007

While I'm not familiar at all with AIX, I found it took me about 15 minutes
once the OS was installed to pull all the updates and get Hobbit running.  I
have step by step instructions for one of my "trainiee's" for CentOS, would
you like to try it out?

The packages I need to install once CentOS 5 with the "server" selection of
packages on the disks are installed are as follows:

gcc gcc-c++ pcre-devel libpng-devel openssl-devel openldap-devel fping
rrdtool-devel

Can you get these development libraries installed on AIX using your package
manager?

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340