[hobbit] Anyone monitoring Citrix servers via hobbit?

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Nov 28 22:47:20 CET 2007

On Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 03:25:03PM -0600, White, Bruce wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone out there is monitoring Citrix servers via hobbit?
> If so, are you using data from the Citrix internal monitoring?

I'm looking into this, as several of our customers are running on ESX
servers. Will probably involve getting data through the ESX SNMP client
and feed those into Hobbit - either via Devmon, or via the new SNMP
collector.

Fortunately, the VMware MIB files appear fairly simple, so getting some
sensible data out of the ESX server seems rather straight-forward.