[hobbit] Ack problems

Scott Wilson swilson at uchicago.edu
Wed Nov 28 22:00:12 CET 2007

Err... sorry, I guess I should have been more clear.

I know about the non-green Systems page.  I meant something that might
hopefully duplicate the code of the Ack page.

Currently, on my non-green page, I have 13 yellows.  About half of the
yellows are for things that do send notifications (which worked fine), but
none of them show up in the Ack page, even though none are acknowledged.

There are also 3 reds.  Only one of those is set to notify.  It is the red
disk from my previous email.  It did eventually show up on the Ack page,
and so I Acked it.  Now it appears with a checkbox.... but it still
appears on the Ack page as the only item there.

I can't quite figure out how the Ack page determines what to show, and
why.  But it definitely doesn't always show things that I think it should
be showing....

Scott Wilson                    Lead System Administrator
swilson at uchicago.edu            NSIT - DCS - SeaUnix