[hobbit] all rrd graphing not working

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Nov 26 23:36:30 CET 2007

I'm strongly against Debian.  I just do not like it.

You might want to look into CentOS.  Coming from Fedora you should be
extremely familiar.  I have used CentOS for quite a while and found minimal
compatibility issues.  I do use a few third party repo's, too.

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

--- Henry Spencer