[hobbit] Hobbit 4.2 Crashing

Charles Goyard charles.goyard at orange-ftgroup.com
Mon Nov 26 09:38:06 CET 2007

Hi,

TIM.EVANS at jpmchase.com wrote :
> I'm running hobbit 4.2 and last week it began crashing several times a day.
> It will stay up for a few hours and then the pages will show no details
> with all green until I stop and start it.  I saw an email about using the
> latest snapshot and some binaries that will use less I/O load but the
> compile fails.  Has anyone else experienced this?

I did have the same problem. The hobbitd.chk happened to be corrupted.
So I just removed it (and lost the current status: disabled and purples)
but it was the only thing I could do.

Charles Goyard - charles.goyard at orange-ftgroup.com - (+33) 1 45 38 01 31
Orange Business Services - online multimedia  // ingénierie