[hobbit] all rrd graphing not working

Darren.Cotton at ses-astra.com Darren.Cotton at ses-astra.com
Mon Nov 26 08:54:47 CET 2007

Just finishing a night shift so I'll post a quick question see if anyone
has had the same.

Basically I've just installed our second hobbit server on FC8 (the
original/first is on FC5)

All my RRD files are being generate and formatted correctly but via the web
interface (hobbitgraph.sh) none of the rrd graphs are generated (disk, cpu,
memory ...)

The rrd files and hobbitgraph.sh have the correct permission's. Apache is
good. Hobbit installs on both machines are hobbit-4.2.0-1. hobbitgraph.cfg
and hobbitserver.cfg are copies from a working machine (hobbitserver.cfg
modified to the new name/ip address only). There are no errors in
/var/log/hobbit/...

The only notable thing different (other than FC8) is that the rrd with FC8
yum install is:

rrdtool-devel-1.3-0.1.beta1.fc8
rrdtool-1.3-0.1.beta1.fc8
rrdtool-perl-1.3-0.1.beta1.fc8

Has anyone experienced that same? or am I just tired and missing something
stupid.

Limited information for now - I will go sleep...

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.