[hobbit] transfer host data

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Sat Nov 24 06:03:27 CET 2007

There is no difference in those two commands.  Your question is answered by
the third line you have.

The only thing that takes place when this command is issued is a rename of
the historical information for one host.  This can be used, for example, if
you typo a name.  IE: you have mommie.domain.tld and it should be
mommy.domain.tld and for the past week mommie.domain.tld has been collecting
information and you'd like to keep it.

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340